Does your Healthy Lifestyle Have you Preparing and Eating Nasty-ass Food that Keeps you Isolated from your Family and Friends?
You’re a busy mom, professional, or both struggling to begin or maintain your healthy eating plan so you can prevent diabetes, hypertension, arteriosclerosis, and obesity that has been plaguing our communities.
You already know that you should be eating less processed and convenience foods, getting plenty of rest, regular exercise and less stress but pulling it all together consistently is tough and it’s easy to get derailed – despite your best intentions.
Whether it’s lack of time, food boredom, stress, painful abandonment of your traditional cuisine or the social isolation that comes with being on a diet, there’s always something to throw you off track, particularly if food and cooking have long been an integral part of your family history.
You may have made several failed attempts at living a healthier lifestyle, maybe going vegetarian, vegan, raw vegan or trying other restrictive diets. You do okay for a while but after a few weeks of eating bland food and not being prepared for the social downsides of not eating the way your friends and family eat you find your new habits completely unsustainable.
You know you need to make a healthy lifestyle change, but need some help finding what works best for you and how to easily integrate it into the way you really want to live.
Wouldn’t it be fantastic to have a positive voice encouraging and inspiring you along the way to healthier eating, without the stereotypical finger wagging and holier than thou style of wellness coaching? Well your wish is about to come true right now.
Healthy Eating from Drudgery to Joy in 90 Days
Nourish your body, mind and spirit and celebrate food and life with Lisa by bringing tradition, culture, flavor and fun back into your kitchen and never struggling with healthy eating again.
In just 90 days you can break free of all the struggling and worry around healthy eating for good, because once you get the hang of it you will have the skills to give the gift of heathy eating to yourself, your family and your friends for the rest of your life and beyond. You will be able to:
- define and understand exactly what healthy eating means to you and your family
- use basic healthy ingredients to create some of the best comfort dishes you’ve ever had
- know that it’s okay to take on your own journey at your own pace
- have a marriage of healthy and favorite ethnic food
- bring new and delicious flavors to familiar foods and simple ingredients
- connect with your food ancestry
- elevate a meal from just food to a sensuous experience
- master healthy eating and have weight loss be a natural by-product rather than obsessive goal
- cook freestyle from scratch
- update traditional dishes without losing taste and flavor
You’ll get 12 weekly 45-minute one on one calls over 90 days with me, unlimited email access for support, recommendations for valuable resources that fit your individual needs, and all the knowledge and inspiration to:
- set up your own healthy eating plan that fits your individual family and lifestyle
- transform your kitchen into a warm and welcoming environment
- save valuable time with hacks for cooking from scratch
- decide which kitchen tools you will need (and which you don’t)
- identify your pantry staples for freestyle cooking
- do meal prep without cooking ahead and choking down leftovers every day
- establish a new attitude about healthy food
- get your children and spouse on board with healthy eating
- entertain and promote social inclusion (events with friends and family) with healthy eating
- organize your kitchen for optimal ease
- get creative with cooking
Frequently asked questions:
Will this program work if I don’t cook very well?
I’ve successfully worked with clients with all levels of cooking skills. As long as you’re not afraid or adverse to being in the kitchen this will absolutely work for you. I meet you where you are and if you need a little hand holding, that is fine. And what’s really great is that this program is tailored to meet your individual needs and preferences, so we won’t be wasting time of foods you hate and we will focus on what you really want to eat and serve your family.
I’ve never heard of you before. How do I know you can help me?
Although this is a relatively new program, I have been a foodie since I can remember. As a small child I told all my family and friends that I was going to be a chef and invent unusual recipes. Life took me in different directions, international relations and law but I never got over my love of food and cooking. I took cooking classes as much as I could until I felt that my skills went beyond the available classes. I’m also a certified coach and certified Centers for Disease Control Diabetes Prevention Lifestyle Coach. If you love food and you’re not afraid of the kitchen I can help you.
What if I didn’t grow up on American cuisines?
This program is multicultural and is suitable for everyone who is accustomed to experience rich flavors and cultural traditions around food. I have experience and love for different cuisines, especially in Africa and the Caribbean. If you are a part of the Diaspora, you will feel right at home.
How much does the program cost?
What you get is
- 3 months of one on one coaching
- my fabulous 6-step method in a video workshop that will completely revolutionize how you think about healthy eating
- 12 weekly calls with me to address any difficulties or challenges as well as give you the inspiration and accountability you need
- unlimited email access to me, your mentor
- access to all of my favorite resources to help you create the most delicious dishes
- bonus video workshop on cooking freestyle ($297 value)
- bonus guide to throwing the perfect dinner party ($197 value)
- the confidence and knowledge to last a lifetime so you’ll never have to pay another healthy eating course, ever! (PRICELESS) This is it. Healthy eating will be as easy and natural as anything
All of this for an investment of $2397.00
Couldn’t I get the same results on my own?
Maybe you can. But it would take you 3+ years and you’d have to buy and read 50+ books and take numerous courses and a crazy number of trial and error, failed dishes, missed gatherings and parties and a lot of frustration to get to the same place you could get to in just 90 days in the Healthy Eating from Drudgery to Joy program. Why go through all of that when you could just take the fast track to success?
Are you ready to stop wasting time and get your healthy eating life together as soon as possible? All you need to do is click on the link below to schedule a free 20-30 minute call with me to see if we are a good match and get you started.